Visiting International Applicants
The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (UPSOM) welcomes international students and invites applications for a visiting elective from those institutions listed below.
A limited number of institutions have been vetted by UPSOM and applicants from these schools are expected to be at the same level of training and experience as UPSOM students.
If you are a student at one of these institutions, you may proceed to the International Application link: INTERNATIONAL VISITING APPLICATION
PLEASE NOTE: Please make certain your insititution is one that is listed below.
Any applications that are received from institutions not on this list will not be accepted.
THE APPLICATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE
|University of Bonn||Germany|
|University of Mainz||Germany|
|University of Ulm||Germany|
|University College - Dublin||Ireland|
|Seoul University||South Korea|
|National University of Taiwan||Taiwan|
- Applications for 2020-2021 Academic Year will be available January 13, 2020.
- March 2020 - Acceptance notifications begin for students with complete applications recieved and verified by Student Affairs*
- Visiting applications will continue to be accepted throughout the year where slots are still available. See our course catalog for slots remaining.
- Review course information and other important information in our course catalog: UPSOM Course Catalog.
Academic Periods 2020-2021
- Please note: Select Academic Year 2020-2021 to view the current course offerings in the Catalog.
- View the Academic Year 2020-2021 Periods (PDF). Available January 2020.
- For department- or course- specific questions, contact the department's student coordinator: Student Coordinator Listing by Department
- Information on required background clearances - Updated 01/26/2018
- Information on required immunizations
- Supplemental Requirements: Required by specific departments only. Please check the link for details.
- Visiting UPSOM