The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (UPSOM) welcomes international students and invites applications for a visiting elective from a small number of schools with prior agreements. Applications are available through the VSLO. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- March 2020 - Acceptance notifications begin for students with complete applications recieved and verified by Student Affairs*
- Visiting applications will continue to be accepted throughout the year where slots are still available. See our course catalog for slots remaining.
- Review course information and other important information in our course catalog: UPSOM Course Catalog.
Academic Periods 2020-2021
- Please note: Select Academic Year 2020-2021 to view the current course offerings in the Catalog.
- View the Academic Year 2020-2021 Periods (PDF). Available January 2020.
- For department- or course- specific questions, contact the department's student coordinator: Student Coordinator Listing by Department
- Information on required background clearances - Updated 01/26/2018
- Information on required immunizations
- Supplemental Requirements: Required by specific departments only. Please check the link for details.
- Visiting UPSOM